Last night I stayed up later than expected working on my fitness schedule and getting my weight training days straight! I am very excited to have that done and I am proud of the way I organized it and the thought that went into planning the schedule.
Today was my first day bck at the gym, I took it easy and did a light cardio and ab workout.
I have also been thinking hard about doing a meal plan for myself because I fall off the wagon easily without a clear plan. So for the last couple hours I hammered out a meal plan for one week, 5-6 meal a day and some interesting recipes I would like to try for next week!
I stepped on the scale while at the gym today, I was not happy with the number at all- 140.8 lbs!!! I'm only 5'3 and that is way too heavy for my liking, ideally I would like to be around 115lbs. The worst part is that about 2 years ago I was so close to my goal weight, I can't believe I have put on 20 lbs since then, it doesn't really seem like it. None the less i still feel very gross lately and it's time to change that!
Tomorrow is grocery shopping and upper body workout!
No comments:
Post a Comment